Sunday, June 17, 2007

It's Dad's Day

Happy Father's Day Dads! Sorry, I have to get mushy-it's just how I am. Father's Day brings a new meaning to us this year and I can't help but think of all the influence my dad had on my life. Thanks Dad- I can't say it enough. You were always there for me, even when I resisted your presence in my life. I thank God every day for the great example that you set for me. Thanks for all the great memories and I look forward to many more as we start this new chapter in our lives. I love you.
Also, Happy Father's Day to Kraig. I can't wait to see you hold your daughter for the first time. I pray that God will give you the wisdom to be a good father. I love you very much and am looking forward to experiencing this with you.
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there-may you enjoy your day!

1 comment:

g-ma (grandma) said...

She'll be "Daddy's Little Girl" for sure. Be prepared, Kraig, for her to steal your heart!