Thursday, March 4, 2010

Moose #2

I am 39 weeks pregnant and had my routine OB appt today. Everything with the baby looks good but no progress yet. I did have an ultrasound to check the size of the baby since Avery was big and ultrasound predicts that he is currently approx 8lbs 6 oz. This doesn't mean anything yet except that we will probably have another "moose" on our hands. I am okay with that, just as long as he is healthy! Please pray that everything goes well. I am much more nervous about going into labor this time with Kraig being away from home for work. We know though, that God has a plan and will work everything out the way it is supposed to be. We can't wait to meet our little man and hold him in our arms. I have been talking to Avery alot lately about becoming a big sister. She still has no idea what is coming but once she gets used to it- she is going to be the BEST big sister. I know she will make us proud. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: