Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Time for School!













I honestly cannot believe that Avery started preschool this year. Where has the time gone?! She was excited about it and couldn't wait to go. She had only a few nerves which came from swimming lessons this summer but when we got there and she remembered it from orientation she was off! When we picked her up she told me all about the things they did and the new friends she made. I will admit it was emotional for me to send her off, seems like she was just a baby, but she is having so much fun and I am so happy for her. Avery Lynne- Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you. We love you with all of our hearts and Jesus loves you even more. We pray that you will do well in school and have the confidence in who God has made you to be. We love you-Mommy and Daddy

No comments: