Thursday, December 10, 2009

Big Girl Room

Such a proud big girl all ready for bed in her big girl bed.






Wall art above her bed.
I really cannot believe that I am posting about Avery's big girl bed. I just can't believe that she is old enough already. I remember working on her nursery, Kraig assembling the crib and anticipating when I could lay her in it and now she is sleeping in a big bed. I have loved putting together her big girl room and I am so proud of her but it is bittersweet. I wish that I could freeze time so that she will stay little for longer. There is a children's book that talks about celebrating your child's lasts. We always focus on their firsts, first smile, first word, first step, etc but this book talks about loving every moment because you never know when it will be your last time rocking them, feeding them a bottle, reading a book while they snuggle on your lap. The days go by so quickly and we feel so blessed to have such a sweet girl for our daughter.



No comments: