Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

The kids enjoyed playing games with Aunt Krysta and Brett.




This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with the Kuipers family. We enjoyed a great day with food, family and fun. We visited with my family at night. I must be distracted these days because I haven't been very good with taking pictures. These are the only ones I took all day. We are thankful for all the blessings that we have in our lives. We have wonderful family, our health, a warm house, food on the table, jobs and the love of Christ. This year we are learning to thank God through the tough times as well. We are thankful for the things that he is teaching us , for the way the he always provides and for His never ending love and faithfulness. We hope that you all had a blessed thanksgiving as well. Now, I am getting very excited for the Christmas holiday!

No comments: